Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Results 31 to 40 of 56

Thread: Website Bashing,

  1. #31
    Inactive Member Curtin-Parloe's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 6th, 2000
    Posts
    376
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Painter Ass,

    what is the point of a sunrise?
    <BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, helvetica, sans serif">quote:</font><HR>(fucking, fuck - not trying to offend)<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>except for the coarse language, you haven't wink

    Bad Eye is an amazing thing. It is the first short film I have made, and the most amazing aspect is that I have made it!

    If you don't like it that's fine, it's not for your benefit.

    PAL (Peace and Love)

    Chance,

    Frequently Asked Questions:

    What is the meaning of it all?
    Where are my slippers?

    How did you finance Mortus Illumina?
    How did you get those nuns to be evil?
    Where was it filmed?
    Who's that dead guy in the soil?
    How did you become a filmmaker?

    cheers

    Paul

    ------------------
    BAD EYE - It's finally here! www.curtin-parloe.co.uk/badeye Curtin Parloe 2001

  2. #32
    Inactive Member Kathy S's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 29th, 2001
    Posts
    304
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    R u Bob?

    ------------------

  3. #33
    Inactive Member Chance1234's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 4th, 2000
    Posts
    1,698
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    MORE MORE MORE MORE Questions please !!



    ------------------
    www.5ylac.s5.com

  4. #34
    Inactive Member Kathy S's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 29th, 2001
    Posts
    304
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Talking

    The poor boy seems to be going mad. Cracking up- he can't get enough questions. Somebody stop him before he blows his top.

    ------------------

  5. #35
    Inactive Member Thread Killa's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 1st, 2001
    Posts
    98
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Which have you used so far?

    ------------------

  6. #36
    Inactive Member Thousanth's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 27th, 2001
    Posts
    405
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    No, no one do anything. Let him loose his temper, I hear thats good to relieve stress, plus I want to see what insulting things Chance is capableos saying

    ------------------
    No one understands me, no one appreciates me. I go from forum to forum providing life, energy and witty banter, and waht do I get? Nothing! They ignore me, or ban me, or threaten to hack me. Well, when I'm gone you'll realize how much I did!

  7. #37
    Inactive Member Chance1234's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 4th, 2000
    Posts
    1,698
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Like that would be really funny....




    ------------------
    www.5ylac.s5.com

  8. #38
    Inactive Member Kathy S's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 29th, 2001
    Posts
    304
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Only joking Chance. You can have more questions Rob I will try and think of a few. If you want we could conduct a mock interview on this board- just for a laff. In the mean time I once met a radio talk show person (he lectured at uni) and he said the one thing that was guarnted to light up the switch board was the question. 'Ah dog poo, so what do you think to dog poo'. Maybe a little off topic for what you are after but it proves did learn soemthing at uni afterall.

    have fun on saturday- think of me at my family do- getting bored

    k

    ------------------

  9. #39
    Inactive Member Thousanth's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 27th, 2001
    Posts
    405
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Exactly what was he looking for in this thread anyway? I forgot, but I think I posted on it before...

    ------------------
    No one understands me, no one appreciates me. I go from forum to forum providing life, energy and witty banter, and waht do I get? Nothing! They ignore me, or ban me, or threaten to hack me. Well, when I'm gone you'll realize how much I did!

  10. #40
    Senior Hostboard Member deanl's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 29th, 2000
    Posts
    1,082
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Hey there.

    "If you want we could conduct a mock interview on this board- just for a laff"

    Please don't

    Despin out.

    ------------------
    "Ive got bad feeling about this."

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •